This protocol uses a combination of Sermorelin, Naltrexone, and Lipo spray or injections, in addition to a low-calorie intake and exercise to achieve optimum weight loss results. The aim is to boost metabolism and help patients lose weight without feeling hungry. Sermorelin (nightly, SubQ injections)
- Sermorelin is a growth hormone releasing hormone (GHRH), which can assist in the body’s production of natural growth hormone (GH) to help combat aging and promote weight loss.
- Sermorelin therapy has a wide range of benefits including reduced body fat, increased energy, improved mental sharpness, increased strength and increased lean muscle mass.
- Sermorelin is a 29-chain amino acid peptide analog of GHRH, which is produced by the pituitary gland and is necessary for normal growth and development. GHRH can help your body increase production of its own GH and repair and rejuvenate itself over time. The increased volume of GH produced by the pituitary gland causes an increase in the production of Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1 (IGF-1) by the liver resulting in many health benefits.
By stimulating the production and secretion of GH, Sermorelin helps increase lean muscle mass, build strength and decrease body fat. Sermorelin stimulates the production of IGF-1, an indirect measurement of GH levels, which can help decrease body fat, increase muscular development, and increases in natural strength. Other benefits of Sermorelin include broad anti-aging properties, including improvements to sleep, energy, mood, skin elasticity, immune function, and body composition.
IV THERAPY TREATMENTS To Enhance Weight Loss
B12 helps with the formation of new cells in your body. Energy levels are increased, which helps you participate in more activities including exercise.
Naltrexone (nightly, Oral capsules) Naltrexone taken in low doses help to restore the body’s natural sleep cycle, increase metabolism and improve energy levels. LDN (low-dose Naltrexone) is used to help reduce hunger and food cravings.
Lipotropic Spray (1x daily, sublingual spray) or Injections (1-2x weekly, IM injections) Lipotropic is a fancy word for three amino acids that are essential for the health of your liver. Your liver is the organ responsible for removing fat and toxins from your body, so if it is healthier, it will work better for you.
The vitamin cocktail included in the lipotropic injection are compounds that enhance liver function and increase the flow of fats and bile from the liver and gallbladder. By definition, a lipotropic substance decreases the deposit, or speeds up the removal of fat (Lipo = fat, tropic = stimulate) within the liver.
The key amino acids used to make these shots are: Methionine, Inositol, and Choline.
- Methionine is a sulfa-containing amino acid and is important for many bodily functions. It acts as a lipotropic agent to prevent excess fat buildup in the liver and the body, is helpful in relieving or preventing fatigue and may be useful in some cases of allergy because it reduces histamine release.
- Inositol, is a nutrient belonging to the B vitamin complex, it aids in the metabolism of fats and helps reduce blood cholesterol. Inositol participates in the action of serotonin, a neurotransmitter known to control mood and appetite.
- Choline supports the health of the liver in its processing and excretion of chemical waste products within the body. Moreover, it is required for the transport and metabolism of fats and cholesterol within the body, which is important for the healthy support of the endocrine, cardiovascular and hepatic systems.
- Carnitine helps transport fatty acids into the mitochondria, where they can be burned for energy.
- B1 (Thiamine) is important in the breakdown of carbohydrates from foods into products needed by the body. It is also essential to the health of mucous membranes as well as the nervous system, cardiovascular health and the skeletal system.
- B2 (Riboflavin) is essential for turning carbohydrates, protein and fat into energy for the body. It is also a key ingredient in red blood cell production, skin regeneration and vision.
- B6 (Pyridoxine HCL) is part of more than 100 enzymes that engage in amino acid, lipid and carbohydrate metabolism, including hormones and neurotransmitters. B6 provides the added benefit of induced energy levels, which encourage a more active lifestyle.